25.5.12

Up & Down List

This is an Up & Down List.

weheartit.com/entry/28158020

UP
  1. New Girl - Quirky comedy series in which Jess (Zooey Deschanel) and three bro flatmates experience valuable lessons in friendship and life
  2. Tubidy and Dilandau and mp3juices mobile download website. Download annyyy song.
  3. 
    from: nlm.nih.gov
    
  4. Biology. Although its about the urinary tract this time I still seem to find it exciting.
  5. The Concretes, Indie pop band from Stockholm, Sweden. Listening to Good Evening and On the Radio.
  6. Semi-wintery days. I'm not really convinced winter's arrived yet because the weather here is acting Crazy Lady. But I want to start drinking tea and carrying my bold red blanket everywhere and buying tights that come up to my knees.
  7. weheartit.com/entry/29177117

weheartit.com/entry/2273315

6. Because I could Not Stop For Death by Emily Dickinson is the first poem that made me go all weirdly emotional. CREDIT.
7. THIS street fashion blog.
8. Walking home from school and seeing things I never have before. 
9. The Haunting and Ghost Lab on Discovery ID. Paranormal experiences.



DOWN
  1. People in love, especially those guilty of public displays of affection.
  2. This new fugly claw like nail trend.
  3. Lilac hair. 
  4.  People who spell really bad and speak incorrectly.
    from: perfume.org
    

No comments:

Post a Comment